[R-br] MS/PhD assistantship at Univ. of Florida on Bayesian statistics applied to environmental sciences / malaria epidemiology

[R-br] MS/PhD assistantship at Univ. of Florida on Bayesian statistics applied to environmental sciences / malaria epidemiology

R-br mailing list
Hi, we currently have an opening for a MS/PhD student in our group focused on the development and application of novel Bayesian models here at Univ. of Florida.

It would be great if you could help spread the word to people that might be interested in this opportunity. Details are attached.

Thank you,

Denis Valle
Assistant Professor
University of Florida

http://denisvalle.weebly.com

MS PHD assistantship Univ Florida.pdf (135K) Download Attachment